Email Marketing Solutions
Targeted email marketing remains one of the most efficient ways to promote your business online, whether your mission is to sell more products or promote your brand.
Email marketing campaigns have the power to connect your brand with your targeted audience, expand your business further, and finally increase sales.
In fact, email marketing can do much more than selling products, but also share the latest news or tell your subscribers the story of your company.
Email marketing remains the most powerful tool a business can have
Our marketing team of experts puts very much emphasis on proper email marketing campaigns for a good reason.
From the audience gathering to building appealing email formats via clean coding, to welcoming new email subscribers, and notifying existing customers of any potentials discounts and incoming sales, email marketing remains the most powerful tool a business can have.
The problem with email marketing is that most online users are bombarded with marketing emails, every day.
All these emails are packed with irrelevant sales pitches and generic business advertisements and even though your marketing emails have real value for your selected consumer segment, there is always the probability that, to the email recipient, your email marketing campaign looks just the same as the rest of spams.
As modern consumers are constantly barraged with calendar appointments, SMS, Wechat, Telegram and WhatsApp messages, LinkedIn notification and tweets, Facebook likes, and status updates, contacting them via email remains the only form of communication that does not intrude.
Moreover, emails can be digested when users wish to do so. Because of the constant noise created by messaging apps and various social media platforms, the email has become a new place of business solitude amongst the generalised chaos.
However, sending email marketing campaigns into your customer’s inbox is like being invited for dinner, to their home.
If your guest expects you to take off your shoes before you enter their living room, you better do so.
The same common sense rule applies to email marketing campaigns, as in it is critical to match the expectations of your potential customers to perfection, or you might never be invited again to their…dinner.
Email marketing has the best conversion & customer retention ratio
In fact, there are endless reasons of why your company should use email marketing as the most secure way of reaching, engaging, and retaining customers but here are the top 3 reasons as selected by our email marketing experts:
- Email marketing remains consumers’ preferred communication channel with businesses. Almost 95% of online buyers check their email every day? If your company sends regular email updates, promotions and special offers, there is a considerable chance that those emails will be sooner or later converted into sales.
- Email marketing for subscribers only. If you bombard potential followers or clients on any social media platform, your account might be blocked or even deleted. In the case of email marketing campaigns, you own the stage and the tools. Keep your emails clean, with relevant content, and nobody will block them, remove your subscribers, or delete your mailing list.
- Email marketing has the best conversion and customer retention ratio. Research shows that customers who end up buying products promoted via emails tend to spend nearly 150% more than those who go browsing for products. Also, smart email marketing campaigns have a return on investments of 2500%. Moreover, email marketing has a much better consumer conversion than social media as the average order value via email marketing is at least four times higher when compared with orders converted from social media platforms.
Every £1 spent in email marketing brings back £25 as ROI
If you want your business to communicate news about your brand or products, then email marketing remains one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to date.
A 2017 study shows that for every £1 spent in email marketing campaigns, an average of £25 is a return on investment.
When consumers are looking for something to buy, they tend to prioritise marketing emails from their favourite online shops.
However, creating successful email marketing campaigns has never been more challenging than now.
As consumers receive increasingly more significant amounts of spam emails every day, it can be difficult for your marketing emails to stand out in their inboxes.
That’s why the IT Hub team of email marketing experts has the perfect tools your business requirements to stand out, in an ocean of emails.
¾ of customers never return unless you engage in email marketing
- Once you’ve captured your subscribers’ attention, it is paramount to design an active call to action message, with consistent follow-ups, as part of your socially positive daily email marketing campaign and this is precisely where the IT Hub team can help best.
- We can teach you in three easy steps how to build an email list of targeted customers, from the existing customer database. If you don’t have time for learning, our email marketing experts will do it for you each time you need one.
- We can optimise your email marketing design to achieve the highest click-through rates and open rates.
- Also, we can automate the entire process of finding relevant leads and turning email subscribers into website visitors and then again, into long-lasting and returning customers.
Recent research shows that in the case of e-commerce platforms more than a third of their website traffic consists of returning customers.
However, research also indicates that ¾ of your online customers will never return unless you engage in email marketing campaigns to remind them you are there and make them come back.
Finally, if your online business hasn't invested in email marketing campaigns, give us a call right now.
Don’t let your business become one of the failing percentages in the statistics as mentioned above.
Email marketing that matters
Research shows that every £1 spent in email marketing brings back £25 as return on investment.